A note of gratitude

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LBinCA, May 16, 2002.

1. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Praise the Lord and thank you tomy dear frineds here on the Worship Board for your prayers and continuing support during the past week. I am truly grateful, I was taken to the best Dr. here in No.CA (on a self-pay), she immediately started identifying the problems..we are finally getting to the bottom of my illness(es). I would not have made it another step had it not been for The Lord watching over me and opening all the appropriate doors...This Dr. takes up to 6 months to get an appointment with, and she saw me (THe LOrd's hand) after speaking with me on Monday on an emergency basis.

I'd like to praise Jesus for bringing you folks in my life and my dear friend, Jaimy, who phoned me all the way from NJ to CA and watched over me with vigilence. I am so blessed with dear family and friends...Thank you Lord.

I am aware after reading the posts from the last couple of days, some on our Board are having a very difficult time, physically, emotionally, and financially...I lift these things up to The Lord, I have seen miracles unfold when our needs are in His Hands.

Special prayers for Jackie and Ray tomorrow. May the Lord keep Jackie strong and The Lord heal Ray.

In His Holy Name,
    LoriB
    p.s. God Bless all of you, dear friends!
  2. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Lori ,

HELLO dear ! I am so glad that you were able to get into the Dr. ! You sound so much better ! I will continue to pray for your improved health and happiness ! (((HUGS))) aplenty to you . GOD bless you .

With much love & RESPECT . Nonie