A Picture in my profile

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kgangel, Aug 14, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi all,

I finally found a picture to put in. It is of myself and my better half, my cute little fur baby Snow Angel.

This is one of my better feeling days, Snowy always makes me feel special and loved.

I am writing also for prayer. My oldest son has not been home in a couple days now. I know he is going to work and is ok because they would have called if he did not show up, but he has been staying with his girlfriend and has been refusing to call us to let us know he is ok. He promises he will come home and he does not.

We are all very worried about him and the road he is taking. He has been fairly sensible in the past and is just not thinking of anyone but himself now.

I am glad I can come here and have a place to let this out. I was very worried last night and just so heart broken that he has been like this.

God Bless you all

hugs,
    kgangel
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

is your furbaby a bichon? I have one his name is bear,we love him hes quite the fellow.
    I don"t know whats going on with your son ,but I will pray for him and for God to guide his path.
    I know how this can be I"ve been thru it with my kids,and now with a Grandson.
    no matter how old they are we still worry about them.
    blessings sixtyslady
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

What a sweet reply sixty, thanks so much, I truly appreciate it.

hugs,

kgangel
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

You look so relaxed! It is so nice to see who you are! yes dear one, I will join you in prayer for your son.

Lord please lead and guide this child of yours into taking the right path and direction, according to you will for him. Speak to his heart with your still small voice that can bring conviction to his spirit, and ending with repentance. Lord please give his mother peace and comfort. In Jesus' name Amen
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

it is to keep his loved ones informed.I pray that he will get hold of you soon.Linda
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

God Bless you love and tlayne, Thank you so much for your prayers, they spoke to my heart and i know so many great things can come from prayer.

hugs

kgangel
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I WILL pray for you my dear friend....your post sounds like me about this time! I know what you are going through...as I am going through it too!

We will hold each other up...and pray for our sons.

Love....Mari
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

MamaR

Sorry to hear you are going through something similar. I just worry he is going to waste his life and that I won't be able to stop him.

I will keep you in my prayers as well

God Bless you

hugs

Kristin