A poem to help you through :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allie2, Sep 6, 2002.

1. allie2

allie2 New Member

DON'T QUIT

When things go wrong as they sometimes will . When the road you're trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but you have to sigh. When care is presing you down a bit. Rest if you must but don't quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as everyone of us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about when he/she might have won had he/she stuck it out; don't give up though the pace seems slow you may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you can never tell how close you are. It may be near when it seems so far, so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit. It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Hope this helped a few

*hugs*
    Allie
  2. allie2

allie2 New Member

DON'T QUIT

When things go wrong as they sometimes will . When the road you're trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but you have to sigh. When care is presing you down a bit. Rest if you must but don't quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as everyone of us sometimes learns, and many a failure turns about when he/she might have won had he/she stuck it out; don't give up though the pace seems slow you may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you can never tell how close you are. It may be near when it seems so far, so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit. It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Hope this helped a few

*hugs*
    Allie
  3. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

We should try to stay as possitive as possible, we really do`nt know what is round the corner.
    Pat.
  4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

I have seen this poem before and always how true to life it is for us no matter what the circumstances. For me and all others with FM, we must never give up on trying to improve our quality of life. We have to hang together to be heard and someday we will win. I need to keep that poem where I can see it everyday. When I am having a bad day then I need to be reminded to hang on. Thanks for sharing.
    (((HUGS)))
    Arlene
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2002]