A poll on congenital anomalies - How many have any?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaltair, Sep 25, 2005.

1. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I was curious about others who may have "congenital anomalies" as I found that since my diagnosis with FMS/CFS, I have the following (through all the testing that is done to mainly "rule out" problems):

1. No Frontal Sinus (forehead) - solid bone;
    2. Crooked spine at C-3 and C-4 level - kyphosis, instead of forward, it goes backward;
    3. Twisted Left Kidney; and
    4. Malformed Left Pelvic Bone - causing pain in my hip.

I've heard about congenital heart defects on this board, and I too have a slight "murmur." I knew about that before the diagnoses of the DD's.

Sometimes I wonder what my mother was doing while I was being formed! Just joking, LOL . . . :<)

Warm wishes, Jeannette
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

to get all the congenital deformaties, first i have both ankles are not right, which is causing severe nerve inflamation on boht of my feet in my big and and middle toes.

then the a/c joints in both shoulders were fused, not a joint, broke my shoulder then surgery on it then i had the ohter one done a year and a half ago. then i have herdiatre blood disesae called spherocytosis. i don't know if i have anymore things, i no the mention my kneews are bad too, but so far they feel better tan ther rest of my body..

oh degenerative disc disease and the fibro. there are more you have to read my bio.
  3. sassy252

sassy252 New Member

Spina bifida occulta:and the word Occulta means "hidden". The last bone before the cocyx
    > does not join up completely at birth and anyone who has this has to
    > be very careful having chiropractic treatment or similar. It never
    > heals and can come against you as you age. Also you can't just
    > develop this it only comes at birth