A Potential Center for treating ME/CFS and Fibro and Lyme Disease

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Godismystrength, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Has anyone else been contacted by email through P.A.N.D.O.R.A (Patient Alliance for NeuroEndocrineImmune Disorders Organization for Research and Advocacy) about a hospital in the southeast that is interested in "creating a center of excellence for NeuroEndocrineImmune diseases"? They sent me a short survey and if they get enough responses, they will go forward in creating this center. They need to get 1000 responses.

This sounds really hopeful to me, especially if they incorporate natural remedies into their protocol.

While I have never been a strong proponent of traditional medicine (simply because it's done me more harm than good), I am open to finding out what they would come up with. They don't mention which hospital their speaking of, but with our condition not getting the attention it deserves, I think this is a big step in the right direction.

Let me know what you think and if you're interested.

God Bless,

2. misskoji

misskoji Member

I have reviewed the survey. I think it is a good thing to have a hospital take interest in creating a center for us.

For those interested, here is the survey: