a prayer for all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Apr 3, 2008.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I wonder if we could just say a prayer for all who comes to this board,
    we all have so many needs ,I feel so low tonight just wonder how many more ,feel the same way.
    please pray for all that we can find the strenght to keep plugging away.
    I"m in such a fog tonight I can't even think what to write.but after 14 yrs of this,It just seems hopeless sometimes.
    I ask for one more prayer for a peaceful night sleep.without pain and bad dreams.

sixtyslady
  2. Alary

Alary Member

Dear Lord, please bless all who come to these boards. Let them feel your healing touch. Please hold them in your hands and bless them with peace and a painless and restfull sleep.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your prayer for all of us - that was such a kind thing to do. I'm sure it had results all over the place.

I am praying for you that God will refresh your mind, body, and soul, bringing a renewal of strength. And Jesus, as our loving Shepherd will hold you in His arms, and just carry you.

How are you doing now?

Will keep praying,
    Love, Judy
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"m doing better with my sleep and the dreams have let up.

I ask God last week to please wake me in the morning,in time to watch ,kenneth copeland in the morningsI use to watch it al the time ,but since my hubby has retired I was sleeping in.
    well God is faithful I"ve been waking at 6;15 just enough time to start the coffee and turn the t.v. on.
    And this morning I woke up in time to watch Joel Osteen.
    Isn"t God good?
    Hope evryone has a great Sunday.
    sixtyslady