A prayer for Comfort for my worship board family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Dear Father in Heaven, who is the God of all comfort, pour into our heart your peace and strength. The storms of life have over taken us. We are beaten down and utterly discouraged.
    Our souls faints within us. Our sorrow is greater than we can bear. WE are too weak for the burden laid upon us. I pray to you dear God, send us the comfort of your help.

Please dear God, bring peace to our souls. Comfort us as a parent comforts, and hold me in your arms of mercy.

Thank you my Lord.

Amen

I thought this was a beautiful prayer and wanted to share it. It is not a prayer that I wrote, but very sweet
    Takesha
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Wonderful prayer thank you for sharing it. Blessings to you, Sunrise
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Beautiful and Comforting prayer! All I have to say is Amen.
  4. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

I just wanted to share this verse this morning. It touched my heart.

"The Lord will guide you always;He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and He will strenthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11

Thank you Lord for always taking care of us in our sun scorched valleys and leading us to the gardens on top of your mountains.
    Tiff
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

who added to this post. I am so blessed to have my faith built every day by all of you. I had "forgotten" the scripture that was added, and Debbie your post was good also. Thank you.
    Takesha