A prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hey all,
    I just really need prayer right now. I've been off work since May 14 of this year. I went back to school and was on unemployment, so it was tolerable. But my unemployment ran out like a month ago and I have no money for my bills (or anything else for that matter)I really really really need to find a job. The only problem is that I was fired from a job in 2004, and now its like no one will hire me. I've been honest and direct about why I was fired. But I get the feeling they just write me off as a bad apple without really giving me a chance to prove myself. I know I blew it, but I've learned from my mistakes. I just feel very discouraged and hopeless right now. I keep praying about this, but for reasons I will never understand, God still hasn't answered my prayers.
    In fact, I sometimes find myself wondering if God even cares about my situation and where He is in the midst of all this. I want to work and I am a good employee. Please pray that that someone will give me a second chance. So far, it hasn't happened. I go on interviews, and nothing ever comes of it. I try to go into the interviews with a good attitude, but nothing ever seems to pan out. So if you could all pray for me about this, I would very much appreciate it. My parents have been supportive, but I owe them so much money as it is, and have no means of paying them back. Which makes me feel incredibly guilty.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/20/2006]
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father You know all things from beginning to end. You know all about this situation. Father I ask for a divine intervention. Please somehow turn this situation around and give this person favor as they go out on interviews. Please make a way where there seems to be no way. Please supernaturally intervene in the financial situation and supply the needs.Please reassure this person that You are here in the midst of this situation and You are working it out for their good. Thank you. In Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  3. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Thank you for praying for me Cath. I really appreciate it.
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I ask that God provide opportunity and guidance for you and that the past could be forgotten. Especially during this season.
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Sometimes we get so lost in our situations that we don't even know that God is right there with us, carrying us in his arms and crying along with us.

He is there and will never leave you, please remember that always and know he loves you in Good times and in Bad.

I will pray for you and your situation and that you will be able to find a job soon

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  6. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi Lms - I am so sorry you are going through a rough time like I am. Since I was little and my grandpa was a preacher I have always heard that God won't put any more on us than we can handle but sometimes like today just seems unbearable. My problems go much deeper than Christmas presents for the kids and getting my car back. My family has turned their back to me and wants nothing to do with me and it hurts more than anyone could know but.....

the one thing I have held onto is my faith in GOD.

I have to keep faith that life will turn around for the better and maybe I am going through all of this to make me a stronger person, I really don't know or understand.

I do know that your prayer to me on my request hit my heart hard with the compassion in your prayer and I wanted to thank you. It meant so much.

Please know that I am praying for you and asking GOD to bless you and relieve the financial burden you are carrying.

Wishing you many Blessings and a Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
    Carolin
  7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

It is great you have found this site.
    The Lord directed you here so he has not left you.
    He is doing what is stated above for you. He is there for you and carrying you as well at times.
    Through him all things are possible.
    When things get overwhelming for me, I stop and say a pray that the Lord helps me,strengths me and guides me through.
    Take a deep breath{s} before hand might help as well. This can be several times a day and when you feel the need. See if it works for you.
    I will pray that the Lord leads you to that job that he has custom tailored for you, my friend.
    Believe and have faith and it shall happen.

Love,
    webby
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Amen to Caffey's prayer.

Marta