A prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by poeticbobbi, Jun 6, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

Hello all.
    I usually post just on the FM/CFS board but today I come on behalf of a friend.My friend was struck by a car last night while riding his bicycle.He is 48 years old and his injuries were bad enough for him to be taken by mercy flight (helicopter) to the hospital.They are saying it doesn't look good,but I know only God has the final say.At first there were all kinda twisted stories,that he lost his legs and even two reports that he was dead.We now know he is still alive and needs our prayers.Please remember him and his family.His name is Reynold. Thank You
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I would be happy to pray for Reynold. Sounds like a terrifying and horrifying accident.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Reynold. God bless him and heal his wounds.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm joining in the prayer for Reynolds.

Dear Lord please bring peace and comfort to this poor man as he suffers from such a horrible accident. Lord let him know you are by his side and will never leave him. Lord we ask that you heal him from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet Lord. Lord YOU are the great physician and we pray that you guide the hearts and hands of each doctor, nurse, tech and anyone in the hospital who is caring for Reynold. Lord we give you all the praise and glory as your will is done with this man. In Jesus name we pray..Amen.

Take Care
    Nancy