A Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by melloinlife, Dec 30, 2007.

1. melloinlife

melloinlife New Member

I would like to ask for prayers for my 32 year old son. His wife told him Christmas day that she wanted a divorce. He has been staying with me since Wed and had a major breakdown on Sunday. I brought him to the ER of our local hospital yesturday morning and last night he was transported to another hospital by ambulance and admitted to the Psycriatic (?) and placed on a sucide watch.

He loves his wife and son and daughter more than his own life.This was amojor blow to him.

2. melloinlife

melloinlife New Member

I would like to thank everyone for the prayers, they were answered. I picked my son up at the hosp[ital and brought him home, he will be staying with us for as long as he needs to.
    His new physciritis? dx manic-depression. Got him started on the right meds and is now alot better. He still has a rough time ahead with the divorce coming, but he will be okay. He actually got to go spend the day with his kids first time since Christmas. Again, thanks.

3. melloinlife

melloinlife New Member

I do believe his illness played a major part in his wife wanting a divorce. The docter he was seeing really messed him up. Treating him for all the wrong things for over a year. He still has a few problems again as he is getting more depresed but thankfully he has a doc appt Thursday so we can adjust his meds again. He is very much in love with his wife and feels he is totally to blame for what is happening to him.

He is picking up his son today to come here and spend the week with him, his daughter is in school so she can't come . I hope this will help him a bit.

I am very bitter with his wife at the moment and feel that she has been very cold hearted towards him. When he was hospitalized for sucicide watch she told him she didn't care.

I don't think there is any hope of them getting back together. She does want him to be a part of the kids lives but is being unrealistic as far what she expects from him. he applied for disibility back in Feb. and was turned down once but has a lawyer on the case. he has no income and my boyfriend and I are supporting him right now. But, we cannot afford the extra gas for him to run there all the time as it is 1 1/2 hours away. So I do not know what is going to happen.

4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Sending prayers up for your family.