A PRAYOR ALL AND PRAYERS IN NEED

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SOULWRITER, Feb 21, 2002.

1. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ASK FOR HELP MAY GOD LEAD YOU AND FILL YOUR HEART. ALL YOUR FEARS MAY THEY BE LIFTED AND GOD HELP YOU THREW.

MAY ALL YOUR FAMILYS BE SAFE AND SOUND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE FILLED ABOUND.

MAY COURT BATTLES BE FAUGHT WITH LOVE AND CONCERN AND ALL DOCTORS FEEL YOUR NEEDS AND HELP YOUR AILS.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MAY I SAY THANKYOU LORD AND GUIDE ME YOUR WAY AS LATELY I HAVE NOT BEEN HAVING TO MANY GOOD DAYS MY WAYS ARE NOT PERFECT AND THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO MY WAY SO WILL YOU LEAD ME TODAY TO A BRIGHTER WAY THANKYO LORD AND AMEN SOULWRITER
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Thank you for sharing your prayer. I am with you; sometimes I let mundane things keep me from gravitating to a higher level. Lil'
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Soulwriter, My prayer for you to is that you will have more "good" days. God has heard your humble prayer and may His will be done in your life.
    God bless you with His abundant grace!
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Gail, I so envy you your humbleness before the Lord! My worst problem is my pride, I wish my nature was as humble as yours before the Father! You are surely touched by the Almighty's Loving Hand!

I pray that you have many, many good days, you surely deserve them.

Bless you lady,

Shalom, Shirl
  5. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

I AM NOT SO HUMBLE AS YOU ALL SAY I MAKE SO MANY MISTAKES IT BRINGS TEAR TO MY EYES THAT YOU ALL PRAY I JUST ASK THAT THE LORD HELP ME BE A BETER PERSON AND HELP THOSE TAH I AM ABLE MAY YOU ALL FEEL HIS LOVE TODAY AS I AM FEELING KNOW THANKYOU LORD AMEN