a present for you all...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karmageddon, Jan 21, 2003.

1. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

I showed the horses end before I got my cart hooked up, but I finally figured out ftp stuff, sorta...

My site is officially launched. TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sent one page with a little message that can mean only to you what it means to me.

*drumroll here* I'd be very proud to dedicate this site to you all in this group. It was a dark afternoon when I slid in here.

I'm going on with my little web page project as planned, but somehow knowing you are here and posting stuff that is so funny and helpful and touching is going to be a huge and important influence on how this thing gets created.

Oh crap, I'm bawlin... don't get too puffed up, I cry all the time...

www.designed-to-fly.com

Bess
  2. s43

s43 New Member

I read your page,i was so moved i am going to print it out.Well done and look forward to see the rest.REGARDS SHARON
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you for your lovely gift. It is beautiful.

We do try to keep this area for posts dealing directly with our illnesses, so our webmaster created a Writers Forum. You might want to post it there and also enjoy the creativity of some of our other members as well.

Love, Mikie
  4. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

and thank you so much for sharing with us.

((((hugs))))
    Annette
  5. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

Gee Mike,

Are you asking me to leave?

My name is Bess. I didn't write that poem, but I should have.

That site is going to gather the evidence that shows fibromyalgia symptoms and mercury poisoning symptoms are exactly the same.

I have talked about the real possibility that fibromyalgia is a serious stage of mercury poisoning and where else would I talk about it? Don't hate the messenger. I wish this was not so.

I'm the last one on the planet that wants this to be true. I can't even get my brain totally around the idea that millions and millions of children have been injected with this stuff over sixty years.

I wasn't even looking for this result in my research. It came as the biggest nightmare-come-true in my so-called miserable life.

You can't hurt my feelings. I totally understand where you are coming from. I could feel someone was getting ready to gently show me the door, just didn't know it was you.

Hear me, my friend. I'll run along, no problem. You'll be missing some tremendous help that I can bring to the table.

I can't put the truth back in the bottle and you are going to learn eventually that truth really and truly *will* set you free. It just takes some people longer to get that experience.

There is no middle ground on this horror. I can't live with myself and be silent. And, I hope you are thinking long and hard about how you react to this possibility. Very soon, noone will be able to say "we don't know the cause". Medical science is already observing things on the molecular level.

I'm just an early warning device. It could take decades for this to come out, but it will.

I hope you realize that ignoring this and hoping it will just go away and wanting people to stop bringing it up might make you look like you are choosing to help try and cover this up.

This will be a test of character for us all. Take a long look in the mirror and know that what you do from this moment on will be helping or hurting the people you say you care about.

Bess