A question about fibrofog...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Oct 23, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I felt very strange today at work. The day passed by without me really being conscious of it doing so and I had a very hard time concentrating and was very restless. I didn't feel BAD I just didn't feel RIGHT.

I know this is very hard to explain and I know I am probably doing a poor job of it but I will try anyway. I know brain fog because I have had it. Like yesterday - I was VERY tired and could not FOCUS on what I was doing, like my mind kept wandering off and I had trouble thinking of what I needed to do. Today I was not tired and my mind was not wandering off to something else and I knew what I was SUPPOSED to be doing, I just felt like I couldn't settle down to it, sort of like RLS when you have to keep moving your legs. It was like my BRAIN had RBS (restless brain syndrome!)

Anyone experience this (that is IF you can even follow what I am trying to say, but probably doing so badly!) and IS it brainfog? Thanks. (I miss the cute faces we used to have...)
  2. Spacey

Spacey Member

I fell like like I get restless legs syndrome in my brain and all over my body. Like an unreal feeling, but it really disturbing. It happens a lot . During the day but when it happens at night it's creey, and makes it hard to sleep. Thanks spacey
  3. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

tired and wired... I am like that all day I am exhausted try to lay down and I am racing like crazy.. No concentration...can hardly keep a thought....I just use the "it must not have been that important" to make me not look so silly