A Question about this board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Oct 26, 2004.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

I have been coming here for some weeks, reading the posts and saying prayers for those who ask. However, I have been really sick lately, bronchitis and sinus infection on top of the CFS/FM.

If I had enough energy to go on the computer, I usually didn't have enough energy left to type in replies. Does anyone else do that?

Do people who come here asking for prayers understand that there are prayers going up by people who don't respond?

I know I should make the effort to type something but there are bad spells when that is just too difficult.

I would appreciate knowing how others feel about that.
    Thank you.
    Pepper
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Don't come down on yourself so hard......
    I am guilty of the same thing - if guilt is even the right word.......
    I have asked for prayers, but not always actually written replies to others, which doesn't mean I haven't read the other posts, and saying my own prayers for them, just some days, I don't feel up to typing away........

Yes, I am very curious as to how everyone feels on this subject.........

Take Care......God Bless......Love, Donna
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I do that too, I know how you feel about feeling to sick to type. I think people realize that. Some of us always try to type out a post to them so they know they are being heard and prayed for.

THanks for helping us with the prayer requests. We appreciate all help.

Sandy
  4. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

pray that you will be feeling much better soon! And I just wanted to say sometimes it truly is hard to post a lot at one sitting. I can`t sleep now and thought I would try to `catch up`. But our Creator knows our hearts and thoughts~others sometimes, we just need a word or two, with love and hope, sib
  5. billiegail

billiegail New Member

they had that little column that tells you how many "Viewed" the post because I have viewed many post, but did not reply. I view most all of the post here and lift everyone up in prayer.

Good post btw, I think we all need to know that people really are looking, reading, and praying.

This post just helps use to remember that and reasure each other.

God bless
    ~BillieGail~
  6. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I know that I read and pray but don't often post an answer. I usually only post when I feel that my posting is going to make a difference for that person, that they know there are prayers going out for them.

We don't always feel up to typing.....it's a struggle to get the brain working along with the fingers. I Do pray for your recovery and for everyone else on this board.
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate your responses. And am happy to know that I am not alone in being unable to type answers but still able to pray.

Blessings to you all.
    Pepper
  8. s-rose

s-rose New Member

I also read the post but don't have the energy to type a response to all. I send prayers up for everyone on this board asking the Lord to take care of their needs and prayer request. I also ask for prayer for everyone in my church.

Occasionally I will post to everyone letting them know that even though I don't reply often they are in my prayers.

I'm sure with every one being sick here they understand.

Love and prayers,
    Susie Rose

9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is nice if you feel well enough to let these prayer warriors know that prayer has been answered, but we all know without being told that you have thanked God for your request being answered, thats just fine with everyone.

I don't post here often anymore, but I always pray for all requests during my devotions that are on this board, and all the other boards that are not even asking for prayer.

Will be praying for your requests, do not be concerned, everyone knows how much we all appreciate each others prayers, told or not told.

God bless hon, and know that you are prayed for daily.

Shalom, Shirl
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray for everyone here all the time and ask God to address each individual intention. I just don't have time or energy to answer each post.

I think there are many who come here, read the posts, and pray for everyone.

Love, Mikie