A question for ............ carlacat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosetta, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Rosetta

Rosetta New Member

I saw that you are from Parkersburg, WV. I also am from Parkersburg. Can you recommend a doctor that treats fm? Does your doctor give pain medication?
  2. Rosetta

Rosetta New Member

I saw that you are from Parkersburg, WV. I also am from Parkersburg. Can you recommend a doctor that treats fm? Does your doctor give pain medication?
  3. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

Right now my pcp is treating me which is Shari Vance on Ann st. I am taking Bextra,Zolft,Skelexin in the day and Mysoline(for my essstential tremurs)and Elivil at night before bed. She just started treating me for this a month ago cause I'm newly DX. A rhumey in Columbus DX me. I'm having a stress test done Oct 25 and I have to see Dr. Pamfilis(heart doc) cause my echocardigram came back abnormal. I am also going to Canton, OH oct 31 to see a good doc Mark Pelligrino who has FM himself and he has lots of good books out. I want to see him to make sure I'm on the right meds and etc...Also I have an appt at Cleveland Clinic Oct 31 at the neurogist cause my tests came back that I have neuropathy. So my life is full of doc appts here in the next couple weeks. Dr Vance is good but I'm just completely not sure she knows alot about FM but what doc in this town does..if you find one let me know. She does pretty good thou..she listens and she wants to help all she can. Are you seeing a doc now? Do you work? Email me at harrymac1@charter.net would love to talk at ya some since we are so close. Maybe we can be each others support..
    Carlacat

[ advertisement ]