A question for Mikie.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lmn, Feb 25, 2003.

1. lmn

lmn New Member

what is a zapper?
    I read with great interest your comments about the nail fungus as my husband has a problem with it. He works in construction, on his feet in big, smelly boots all day. He hates going to the beach because he has to take his shoes off and he's embarrased. I'd love to get one for him.
    As always, thank you!!
    lmn
  2. jbg

jbg New Member

If you type in zapper int the search messages above..you'll find all sorts of information that will be helpful.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

In addition, you can do a web search and find the sites which sell zappers.

I bought mine from the Hulda Clark site. It is well constructed and made in Germany. German products are usually exceptionally well made. I was impressed that she gave instructions for making one's own zapper at home, so I know profit is not her main motive.

Zappers use low-frequency/low-voltage current which is transported through the body via wrist/ankle elastic strips which I soak in water. They are attached to the unit with wires. The unit is palm sized and battery operated. There is no sensation of electrical current or risk of shock. The unit put out a frequency which is destructive to pathogens in a square-shaped wave which is not found in nature.

I have headed off colds and other viruses many times by using the zapper for 20 mins. in the manual mode. It also has a timed auto mode for normal use. It cannot reach deep into the organs to attack pathogens inside the cells there, but it is very effective for pathogens in the bloodstream. There is an electro-magnetic pulser which is supposed to be able to kill pathogens inside organs, but I am not convinced of the long-term safety of these units.

Love, Mikie
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To be sure IMN sees this.

Love, Mikie
  5. lmn

lmn New Member

mikie!!! you're the best!
    lmn

[ advertisement ]