A question for stormyskye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jeanann, Apr 6, 2006.

1. jeanann

jeanann New Member

Hi Pattie,

I have a question about the shake. Do we put water with it to make it shakable??? LOL

Another quesiton what other things do you take? ie vitamines and other minerals??

and it what type of order during the day or evening. i bought all the stuff from your post about remission and am starting taking them. I just dont know if i should take them all at once or a different times during the day.

Oh and I have taken your advice about keeping the bowls moving. I went from going once every 3-5 days to now 2-3 times a day. It really does make a difference.

Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions!!!!

Love
    Jean Ann
  2. jeanann

jeanann New Member

Yes I am getting the food in good shape. I am luckey I have mostly ate right dont really eat very much sugar or white flour. I also exercise reguarly, always have for over 30 years.

I actually look good for having this DD and I also have Interstitial Cystitis. No flares with that cause i drink about 100oz water a day. Have to with IC its the only thing that keeps me out of a flare. How simple uh. so many illnesses can be avoided with water.

The journaling will be a challenge. I dont know how sick i am. I am sorta weird. When i first got this it debilitated me for about a year. Then I started running after a CURE. And then i accepted the fact that i was going to have pain. And decided that I would live my life even if i have the pain cause well if i stay home in bed i will have pain and if i go and do my life i will have pain and so i choose to live my life. I do have down times and some of my activities are limited. But i live pretty much.
    The pain does tire me out. I am a grandma and I am a hands on type of person. So i like to do all the actiities with the kids. I hurt but i do it anyway. I dont think we can make this DD worse by moving perhaps it makes it better dont know. I do have a great doctor and i have found the right combo of meds. I really want to manage with proper nutrition and herbs so here i am trying this out. Oh i dont drink or smoke...i just had 27 years sober, actually today and so thats me...i will turn 52 on the 19th.

thanks
    Jean Ann