A Question!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sassykat, Sep 28, 2005.

1. sassykat

sassykat New Member

I'm new at this whole thing, but I just wanted to know if anyone who has FM suffers from dizziness and nausia? I'm going to see my doctor next week and I wanted to know if this is common, or if it's just me.
  2. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

I have lots of dizziness, even occsasional passing out... I go through bouts of nausea where I can't eat anything to where I'm nauseous if I don't eat! I had good results using Reglan... it put me back on track for a while.

Good Luck and Welcome!
    Lollie
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

dizzy sick headaches and nose bleeds.
    i have cfs too.
    i pass out sometimes or fall over,somebody here is called gravity challanged, that speaks volumes :)
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I get both symptoms; they seem worse when I'm more tired or in a flare. If you are dizzy, you may need extra adrenal support.
    If you don't mind Jeanski, I'll just clarify NMH so it will be easier to look up -Neurally mediated hypotension.

Kathy.
  5. sassykat

sassykat New Member

Thank you all so much for your prompt responses. I'll look up that link.
  6. fairyborn

fairyborn New Member

Yep! me also, I have had I think every test under the sun by the Nuroligist (sp). All normal, does not feel to normal though.
    Blessings G2L1
  7. lauralea443

lauralea443 New Member

it was some of my first symtoms. But with meds it can be controlled.

I still get it once in awhile, but not like before. I use to walk down the hall bumping into the wall. I bet people though i was drunk cause i was sooooooo dizzy.

very common you are not alone. Doc should be able to find meds that help.
    Laura