A question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elbryan, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

Is it normal to have more problems in one leg then in the other or one arm more then the other?

Thanks For The Help
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I have more pain on my left side than my right side. When I was first diagnosed with FMS, I was experiencing excruciating pain in my left hip/pelvic area. That is my "bad" side. I don't know if it's normal or not, but that's how it is for me. I hope this helps.

Annette2 :)
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I have more problems with my left side then on my right side whether it is normal or not i don't know.
    Joannie
  4. amorgan

amorgan New Member

I have both terrible hand and foot pain in my left side. It just happened almost all of a sudden and nothing relieves it. Anyone else?
  5. TxMissy

TxMissy New Member

I also have the problem on the left side, mainly my hip and leg. On bad days this is the leg where I have the numbness with needle-like pain! I am told it acts like a sciatic nerve problem, but that checks out OK. Go figure! I am having that problem today, can't even walk right! It scares me, specially since I am already a "bit off" balance and stumble around, then I have 3 BIG dogs that come running up to me and I just KNOW they are going to help knock me over!!! LOL
    TxMissy

6. amorgan

amorgan New Member

I am going to my rheum. on Fri. and I am going to ask him about this. It is very annoying and I always wonder if I am going to wake up one day and my right side will be like this too. I am not sure of the MS thing but I am going to check on just how many people with FM end up getting MS.
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I think this is very typical of us....my right arm is very painful now, right down to the bone. Has been for about 2 months....but this is such a changeable illness!

Welcome Hugs,
    Pam