A rant.......I got this zoloft thing figured out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 3, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

It was created by a man to make us wives all behave, remember the movie Stepford Wives???

I am going back on it because I am unreasonable, because I insist on using the heat at home to keep warm and I had the nerve to turn up the temp on the water heater from as low as it could possibly be up about 1/16 of the way so that I can have enough time in the shower to shave my legs, for some mysterious reason it has been set lower & lower over the past few months till it was as low as it could possibly be, so I canned repair people, it is only 3 months old, they asked me if I might want to try to turn it up a bit & call in a day or so if that does not solve the problem. I don't know why I am so unreasonable, it is just fine for my hubby, his 5 minute shower is perfectly fine for him. When I take my zoloft I am happy and w/o it I feel like I live under a dictatorship........hmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry to rant but you guys know how we all get w/o our meds!!!

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

It was created by a man to make us wives all behave, remember the movie Stepford Wives???

I am going back on it because I am unreasonable, because I insist on using the heat at home to keep warm and I had the nerve to turn up the temp on the water heater from as low as it could possibly be up about 1/16 of the way so that I can have enough time in the shower to shave my legs, for some mysterious reason it has been set lower & lower over the past few months till it was as low as it could possibly be, so I canned repair people, it is only 3 months old, they asked me if I might want to try to turn it up a bit & call in a day or so if that does not solve the problem. I don't know why I am so unreasonable, it is just fine for my hubby, his 5 minute shower is perfectly fine for him. When I take my zoloft I am happy and w/o it I feel like I live under a dictatorship........hmmmmmmmmm.

Sorry to rant but you guys know how we all get w/o our meds!!!

Jaci
  3. marinemom

marinemom New Member

I know that WITHOUT my Zoloft, my youngest son and husband would be quite dead by now! I don't think they realize just how important those tiny pills are each AM!!

Snickers and grins
    Kathy
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

is that because other people are selfish or inconsiderate we have to be drugged to keep the peace? I have just really had to bite my tongue recently since the zoloft has been getting out of my system, I realize the drug makes me passive but I just wanna scream bull****.

I could go on forever about everything that makes me mad right now and it truly is selfishness on my hubby's part but I guess I laid the groundwork for that since I have allowed it and so I want it to change because I chose to stop taking my zoloft? I have enjoyed that fact that I am not eating everything in sight.

Oh well.

Jaci
  5. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I've been on the Zoloft before. Now I'm on Prozac!
    And yes, I know what you mean about Dictatorship...
    Without my Prozac I'd probably kill my husband too!
    The things we go thru just for a little peace......

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Thank God.

I am just so intolerant. I am quite sure my hubby & son are counting the hours, it generally works pretty fast for me, a few days I ought to start getting back to my "walk on me & let me wait on you hand & foot" self.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!

Everyone went to bed early, wonder why.

Jaci
  7. roro

roro New Member

(((((((((((((jaci))))))))))))
    I know what you are going through. I was married to a man like that, and for the first time in my life had to take antidepressants. Since the divorce (we had other more serious problems) I have been off all meds, never looked back. it is so nice to have peace in my home. I realized that it was not me, it was HIM! I hope the meds are not having any deleterious effects on your health, it would be a shame if it made you sicker just to please him.