a ray of sunshine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Jul 14, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

yes I"ve really been having ahard time of it lately. with the virus and coughing and now inflamation in my ribs,

but today I had sunshine my Grandson whos 9 called and came and spent the afternoon with me.
    we played with my new yorkie puppy, and Austin got the golf cart out and we went and checked the garden,
    and then I got in the hot tub and austin went swimming until his Dad came and picked him up.

Yes I was in pain and very tired but so thankful to not have to sit alone,
    I rarely get to see my other Grandskids because their parents think ,I not really sick so they ignore me and don"t come around very often anymore.

But it was a good day one to remember.
    hugs sixtyslady
  2. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Your grandson, yorkie, and garden - doesn't get any better than that :)

Glad you had such a nice day!

Roseblossom
  3. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww -- that was really nice!!! Nothing like kids to get you out of your own stuff. I'm happy you were able to enjoy yourself :)

And you have a hot tub -- VERY NICE!!!!

scapper
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi,

I was reading your post and sorry to hear about your coughing and virus; hope you get over that soon.

Glad you had a great day with your grandson and going to the garden. I helped my Mother with tomato plants last year but nothing this year; I live alone now and about 30 min. from her; don't have a garden. Hope you have a lot of veggies.

Get well soon,

BlueSky555
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Just sending you a moonlight hug!

Anne Cromwell
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks guys just thought I"d share with you ,If we can just find that ray of sunshine every day in something,life would be so much better,
    it would"t just all be this d,d.
    Thanks for all the replys.
    and Anne for the moonlight hug. it just makes things easier to know theres people who care.

I guess if one thing good comes from this d.d. its caring about others who suffer with it.

lets all have a good week end.

sunshine hugs sixtyslady