A really crappy day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Oct 6, 2002.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

Evething I have touched today has slipped out of my hands(too much numbness in the hands) and dropped to the floor. Not very easy to bend down and pick up I might add. The dog comes running through the house like a psyco and almost crushes my foot as she dug her nails in and took off running again. I have been trying to find the energy to clear off the kitchen table (piles of paper work) and trying to pay the bills, late again. Relaxed tonight and watched a movie and while trying to straighten up and put a tape on top of the TV cabinet, a large pile of books and several puzzles come crashing down on my head. Do you think I should have stayed in bed???
  2. crickett

crickett New Member

Evething I have touched today has slipped out of my hands(too much numbness in the hands) and dropped to the floor. Not very easy to bend down and pick up I might add. The dog comes running through the house like a psyco and almost crushes my foot as she dug her nails in and took off running again. I have been trying to find the energy to clear off the kitchen table (piles of paper work) and trying to pay the bills, late again. Relaxed tonight and watched a movie and while trying to straighten up and put a tape on top of the TV cabinet, a large pile of books and several puzzles come crashing down on my head. Do you think I should have stayed in bed???
  3. Girlof41

Girlof41 New Member

I didn't have a particularly good day, tired all weekend, I have piles ,too. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Let me know how it goes.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I listen to my body and don't try to do things which tax my body beyond its abilities. This may mean napping, meditating, reading, watching TV, and doing gentle stretches and flexes just so I don't feel completely useless. This too shall pass. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

Love, Mikie
  5. contessa

contessa New Member

I'm also at the bottom of my well today. I have so much to do and I know that other than loading the dishwasher and doing a laundry load, today is going to be a mental health day. Also watch the end of a video called 'American Rhapsody' a real boo-hooer for me. Suddenly I'm lonely for people that died 30 years ago and I miss my lost childhood. Hopefully, I'll be able to get something together later today and make one of my grandmother's Hungarian dinners. That usually cures my blues.