A relative with cfs/fms has shaking so bad

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Sep 23, 2005.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

that she freezes up and has to have a pill handy.Doctors are referring here to the Mayo clinic.Has anybody else had all over tremors that freeze you up?
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have had tremors for about five years now...but only when I was under extreme stress, until last year it seems anything will set me off! I have frozen up like that a few times...it really scares me. I think it is spasms. I can't get any answers from doc as to why this happens. It maybe because they don't know enough about it yet. I am about ready to ask for a MRI to see if it could be MS...or something else. Hopefully, your relative can find a answer at Mayo Clinic.

Mari
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It will help her to know that somebody else has experienced it.she is on the road to disability too!
    so you're new mamaR.Welcome to the board!
    Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 09/24/2005]
  6. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

i find that i also shake, esspecially when i under extreme stress. You are not alone.
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Yes,
    I get tremors and it was concluded in a study tat i nededed Klonpin by by night and Xanx by day. It's sad to think about anyone going through this. Bless you and I hope you see it through.
    Hugs,
    NryoFan
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I will relay it to her.So sorry that you both have to go through this!
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Lovethesun

I check in every now and then, but haven't felt up to sitting at the computer for very long at a time. I go back to my Rheumatologist tomorrow and I am going to be blunt with him! I need a pain med that will actually stop this pain when it is at it's worst! I can't go on like this!!!
  10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I can't sit too long at a computer either.That's why my messages are so short!
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'll tell her