~~~~A Special post for Jenunsa~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by texasmaia, Jun 17, 2005.

1. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

Thanks for sharing in the 'username' post.

I just wanted to say that I am sorry you feel alienated in your ability to discuss your beliefs here. Since the other boards closed and this one opened to many things, I have realized why they didn't want it to include discussions other than fibro. I agree that you have to have guidelines or it is hard for people looking for help with the syndromes to find messages about their problems or questions. I do, however, at times find myself in dialog about many other subjects.

This is the only place I can truly feel like I have anyone who understands some of what I am struggling with. To discuss other life issues helps me to connect with them on a level past Fibromyalgia which is what I want. I want to know people as a whole person not just the sick part of them.

I said all that to say that I hope you can get a whole ness out of the people from this forum as I try to do, whether your beliefs are discussed or not. Maybe there is something you will find of great value in the ‘other side’ of discussions that you have never opened yourself up to before? I don’t have any idea what you are not able to talk about but I hope you still find lots of good in here.

Blessings to you Friend,

Maia
  2. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

bumpity

bump

bump bump
  3. jenunsa

jenunsa New Member

Wow!
    Thank you for the post. I'm glad I did a search for my username or I probably would not have found it.

I do find a lot of good on this forum. I find it pretty helpful most of the time and I feel less alone knowing there are so many others out there struggling with the same health problems that I have.

It's not even a matter of my beliefs being discussed or not, but rather, having them recognized as legitimate beliefs instead of being viewed as "challenging the beliefs of others". (I think that is how it's worded in the forum rules.)
    I guess what I'm saying is I have no problem with other people's beliefs and the fact that they can reference them and comment on them in their posts. The problem I have is that I cannot do the same thing.

I'm trying to word things VERY carefully so as not to have this post deleted... eeeeeeee.....here's to hoping!
    :)

Well, I hope that explains a little bit more about me and my username.
    I like your username. I like the word Maia, it sounds pretty.
    And thank you for taking an interest in my dilemma. :)
    Peace,
    Jen
  4. jenunsa

jenunsa New Member

5. jenunsa

jenunsa New Member

for Texasmaia...hope you find this