A special prayer needed for a special friend please.......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LBinCA, Jul 19, 2002.

1. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Could I pelase ask you all to join me in prayer for a wonderul, special friend of mine who is going through some incredibly rough periods in her life right now??......She is kind, compassionate, giving, and has always been there for me...during this acceptance of my DD's....she needs prayer now for peace and wisdom to make some important decisions.

I pray for all of you daily and know The Lord is listening, especially when two or more come together. May God Bless each one of you today...Keep you pain-free, at peace, and full of joy...from your love for Him.

In His Light....LoriB
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

LORI I WILL BE PRAYING THAT GOD GIVES YOUR FRIEND THE PEACE AND WISDOM TO GUIDE HER THREW TO MAKE THE DICISIONS THAT SHE NEEDS TO MAKE AND A SPEACIL PRAYER TO THANK GOD FOR THE FRIENDSHIP THAT YOU BOTH SHARE.
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Lori, I will add you friend to my daily prayers. You have been blessed with such a good friend, what a wonderful gift! May God's light shine upon you and your friend today. Blessings, Deena
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Lori! I will pray for your friend that God will guide her in her decisions and she will find peace and wisdom in Him. That is great you have each other.

Take care of yourself. I will keep you in my prayers too!
    God bless you both!

Love,
    Harmony