A sripture--a friend of mine has passed...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

and as I tend to relate to scripture that relates to my day, or a day or two past, here is one for today. An elderly friend passed away this morning. She was very much a Christian. A wonderful, sweet lady that gave a lot throughout her life here.

1 Corinthians 15:22......For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

My belief is..Victory over death comes through Christ.
    I believe she is in a very good place, and that she is happier than she has been this past 6 months or so. I'll miss her.
    Prayers for sure...
    Love, Cynthia
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

just wanted to say I am sorry for your loss....its always hard losing someone you have known and for long, and you are right, she is in a wonderful place now, much more so than this one.

Take care

God Bless
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

May God be with you in living with your loss. I'm just thinking of the scripture "We do not grieve as those who have no hope".

Also for your friend, celebrating her new life in Heaven. Praise Jesus.

Judy
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Thank you for the prayers, the scriptures, the thoughts. I know that all that has been said is true.
    I do know she is in a better place. I do have hope and faith in Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful for all that he has done, and all that he continues to do for us, whether we be in a state of happiness, sorrow, or pain.
    God Bless, and thank you again...love, Cynthia
  5. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I am so sorry your friend passed and prayers to you and your friend's family and friends.