A Testimony about MY Miracles

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I wanted to share this and I hope it builds your faith.

When I was about 10 years old the doctors diagnosed me with scoleosis (curvature of the spine). My spine was shaped like a S. I went to a chiropractor for treatments, wore corrective shoes etc. When I was 13 I started wearing a back brace, the doctors said I'd be in a wheel chair by the time I was 30. Any back condition is very painful and when kids would pat me on my back it would bring tears to my eyes. By the time I was 18, my left leg was almost an inch shorter than the other, I didn't exactly limp, but I shuffled when I walked and sometimes people would say.."Pick up for feet when you walk". By the time I was in my early twenties I was in constant pain, which kept me awake constantly at night. HOWEVER, when I was in my mid twenties I worshiped with with a small group of college students on the University of Tennesse Campus (Knoxville). One night during prayer, they started praying for healing. They prayed for my back and as they prayed, I felt this warmth starting at the top of my head, it really was like warm oil being poured over me. Then my back got warm, and my spine started popping...It was back in place!...Praise God...The next morning I was so sore, like I had done excercises or something.I realized that when I had gone to the chiroprator the same thing had happened, it was the muscles in my back that hadn't been used to working that were so sore. ONE WEEK LATER during our prayer meeting, I was sat in a chair and one of the brothers took my feet in his hand and lifted them so they were paralell to my hips and you could see that the left was shorter than the right. Everyone gathered around me and began to pray and as they prayed I SAW MY LEG GROW OUT UNTIL IT WAS EVEN WITH THE OTHER!!!! Now for anyone saying that it was in my head, I have xrays to prove them differnt...It was a miracle!!! Thank you Jesus.
    So I want you to know that when I pray and ask God to bless you with a miracle of healing...I ain't just fooling around. There is nothing speacial about me in fact I am not so sure that I really believed that I would be healed, so it wasn't my faith either.... God watches over His Word to perform it and it's not by our power or by our might but by HIS Spirit. I know God is no respector of persons, and He is in the Miracle working Business. I expect to see him move.....and as the saying goes.."you have to see it, to be it."
    I have goose bumps just thinking about what God has done and what he is going to do....Glory Be To God
    Takesha
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2003]
  2. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Thank you so much for sharing your miracles with me. They truly blessed my heart. It is so wonderful to hear of the ways that God continues to move among His people.
    In Christ,
    Tiff
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I believe in the power of healing with prayer. It happened to me also not long ago. Was to the point of getting a wheelchair the pain in my legs when walking was so bad, housebound for a few weeks. Was even contempelating suicide.

One Sunday a prayer for those disabled, in chronic pain, emotionally or physically.. we were called up to the front. I got on my hands and knees, felt so many people praying and touching me, while crying. While praying for healing. The next morning.. I woke with this jump.. this spring to me. Was so wonderful and cool!!

Love hearing others sharing miracles.