A Testomony/From prayers on this board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BabsFl, Jun 24, 2003.

1. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I want thank EVERYONE who has kept my parents in prayer.
    Since coming here and posting my dad has had a turn for the good.Praise God!

He is eating again!! and keeping it down. He again has color in his face. For along time it has been white, to look at him he looked like he was already gone but now there is a sparkle in his eye again and color to his face!! I know his time is still short but through the prayer on this board I think the Lord has given us more time with him!

Mom has found out that the cancer she has is the cancer she had in her leg in 93 it is a fast growing cancer and is in her lung and thyroid and something in her bladder so please keep them both in your prayers.

I am seeing God's hand on this board and the great work he is doing through the board. I wanted to share the good report. Such encouragement to keep on prayin!!!!!

Thanks again I will keep all of you in my prayers.
    Have a Jesus filled day!!

Don't forget tomarrow is prayer night!!

Hugs
    Barb
    [This Message was Edited on 06/25/2003]
  2. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Glory be to God!
    Without HIM, we are NOTHING, huh sister.

May God continue to bless-you and yours.
  3. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Thank you very much!! I very much appreciate all of you. I have had so much support here. I just praise him for all of his great works...May the Lord continue to bless this board and his people in Jesus name amen

Hugs in Christ,
    Barb
  4. stilhere

stilhere New Member

I'm so happy for you Barb! God is good isn't He!

In Christ
    Jessica
  5. grannyofalot

grannyofalot New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I will continue to pray for your Mom! Let's pray that she will have the strength to fight this cancer once again.

Praises for your dad's improvement!

We'll be celebrating one of my daughter's 30th birthday tonight, so not sure what I'll be doing at the special prayer time, but will definately be praying for everyone on here all day long!

Praises!
    Granny

6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

To pray for both your parents Barb, thank you so much for letting us know how your Dad is doing. I know the Lord will continue to bless them both, and you also.

Shalom, Shirl