A Thanksgiving Day Laugh...See NEW Pic in Profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Nov 23, 2005.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Before I get up to elbows in giblets, I grabbed hubby to take a pic of me with my lil stuffed turkey, Gobbles...Gobbles is asking you all to "EAT HAM"...tehe

For those who have visited my profile and saw my beautiful boys (LABS), now you get to see their proud Mama...I was beautiful before all these dd's. Still beautiful in my heart I guess.

They didn't want to get in this pic, they are sitting in the kitchen waiting for the bird (yes I am making a turkey regardless of what Gobbles says)...

Have a wonderful day everyone...

I am thankful for everyone on this board that help me thru each and every day...My Love to You All~Alicia

TIME FOR A NEW CAMERA TOO...SANTA...You Listening?[This Message was Edited on 11/24/2005]
  2. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

That is a great picture and you are still beautful... Have a great Thanksgiving and try not to overdo it...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  3. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

hi, thats a great picture of you! you look ready to dive into a turkey..lol Im happy to see you looking chipper wishing you and yours a blessed thanksgiving. And only the best for the coming new year! Cant wait to do pictures here...have a great day!! Ronda
  4. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I'll trade my turkey for some prime rib any day!! LOL.

Just read your bio. You've really been through the wringer! You have amazing strength and determination. I do believe that God knew I needed to read that today. Thank you for sharing that here!!! PG