A thought and a verse to ponder

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CJ-Tex, Jul 24, 2003.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

I am giving thanks this morning for what the Lord has provided for me, my family, and my friends. I think worship is so much more than prayers, it is sharing the word of God and giving thanks to Him.

Here is something from my daily study guide:

She who wants her garden tidy does not reserve a plot for weeds.

"See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many." Hebrews 12:15

The way I look at this message is that I will be overlooking those weeds today in order to see the flowers of life He has given, us for they are many...

In faith,
    C J
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Thanks for the inspiration.
  3. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

thank you cj....as i'm picking out those weeds..!!!!

:)
    +
    alice
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Your message touched my gardening soul C.J.

Thank you...................

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

for your thoughtful and inspiring words.

You are so correct in saying Worship is much more than prayer. The closeness of all Prayer Warriors - here & on my other worship site, is so precious. AND NOW I TRUELY WILL LEAVE THE CYBER WORLD FOR 'SEVERAL' HOURS..Goodnite - dear people.
    Marian
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2003]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Had a near-death experience described the beauty of Heaven where she said the flowers were incredibly beautiful and she was told they grow and bloom for the glory of God. I have always liked that and think that maybe we should try to be like those flowers and bloom for the glory of God.

Love, Mikie