A True Funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littlebrownwren, Nov 30, 2006.

1. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

Lately I have ben craving raw white potatoes.

I googled them to find out what vitamins are in then besides vitamin C that I was missing.

As I was reading about the good stuff in potatoes they went on to tell of its many health uses.

Heres the HEE HAW!!!

White potatoes are good for hemroids.
    They said to cut a 1/4 in stick of a white potato to help with hemroids.

Now they did not give full details about how this was applied but I had my laugh for the night.

The article was dead serious but I had never heard of this.

2. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

Well now I have this very very vivid picture stuck in my head! :)

And I think for awhile I won't be able to look at a potato the same way! At least not with out laughing.

That was an awesome find, I think you should look up some more vegetables. :)

Thank you Wren for this post, I think that was the best laugh I have had in ages. I love jokes that have visuals...although this one may stick in my head for a day or two (teehee)

Take care and kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Of a friend who was a doctor in a rural free clinic. She was doing a gyne on a woman and discovered all this gunk She asked the woman what it was and she said "It's my sweet potato" which the woman explained she was using as a "Cure" for discharge.

I think this woman had misinterpreted something down the line.

Though, my mum used to cut a slice of raw potato to put on a sunburn and insect bites.

Love Annie C