A verse and a prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by CJ-Tex, Aug 18, 2003.

1. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned....." Proverbs 31:30-31

Heavenly Father thank You for the example of godly women whom You have put in my life. Give me the strength to put into practice what I have learned from them. Always remembering to worship and give praise to You each day. In the precious name of your Son Jesus Christ this I pray. Amen

In faith,
    C J
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

May the all the blessing the Lord has for you be given and let it lift you up and bring you peace and courage.
    Bless you.

Danny, Amen
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Lord, I lift up my voice to you this morning and Praise you for this glorious day, for your presence, for a good nights rest. I thank you and praise you for everyone on this board, for their steadfastness, for their inspiration, for their precious loving hearts. I thank you that you watch over us as a hen does her chicks, guiding us, directing us, keeping us safe, and providing for us our daily substanece, for our Spirits, our souls, and our bodies. May everything that has breath, Praise your Holy and precious name.
    Amen
  4. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dearest Heavenly Father,
    I do praise you and thank you for the godly women that you have put in my life. They are such a blessing to me. Please Jesus, more of YOU, and less of me each and every day.
    Love,
    Tiffany