" A Warrior's Daily Devotional For 12/21 "

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Dec 20, 2003.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

About God's goal for you…

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (NIV)

A few people have specific goals in their life. The rest of the people do not have goals other than getting from one day to the next. What we often do not realize is that even if we have specific goals of our own in our life, God has a goal for us. God's goal for you is that you are to be His humble and contrite child. God's goal for you is for you to be a child of God who kneels at the foot of the Cross. God wants you to display His love and compassion to the world. Another way of expressing God's goal for you is to speak about God's will for you. God's will for you and His goal for you are the same. Often, we want specific goals and instructions from God about what He wants us to do on a daily basis. If we are honest, we already know that on a minute to minute basis we are to kneel at the foot of the Cross, and display His love and compassion to the world.

2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen for this devotional. Sure helps me today.
    God bless.

Danny