" A Warrior's Daily Prayer For 12/21 "

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Dec 20, 2003.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for making us into living breathing people.
    Thank You for bringing us into the world.
    There are times when we have bounced from one purpose in life to another, never fully knowing or recognizing where we fit in or where we should go.
    There are times when we have no idea what specific things you want us to do.
    There are times when we have no idea where you want us to go in terms of a specific address or location.
    There are times we have lost sight of our purpose upon the earth.
    We have often confused our purposes in life with our jobs, our roles, our hobbies, our interests and our relationships.
    In your will Dear Lord, I pray that you will clear out the fog preventing us from seeing our purposes in life and show us our real purpose is to love you with all of our heart, all of our mind, and our soul.
    In your will Dear Lord, Please clear out the fog preventing us from seeing our purpose in life and show us our purpose is to love others as we love ourselves.
    For it is in Jesus' name that we pray Amen and Amen.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Amen . I pray that he does this for me also and everyone here. Sometimes I feel like one day is like any other. But I know that each day I awake is a blessing from the Lord himself. Thank you Lord for these blessing and help guide me each day. In Jesus namem,amen.

Danny
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Judy,

Please read my reply to your email.

Please give us your posts again. May God bless you today.

Danny