A weird (?) question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chazzsmom99, Aug 7, 2005.

1. chazzsmom99

chazzsmom99 New Member

This is going to sound strange, maybe, but does anyone else have problems shaving their legs? To get down that far presents quite a problem--is there a solution I don't know??

Smiles,
    Peggi
  2. teene

teene New Member

this is Peggy I have major back probs and i know how you feel there realy is no easy ways to reach, but with a stedy hand you could put a extender on the end of your raisor to make the handle longer and you can stand in the tub make shure you have somsthing to hold onto and shave away good luck teene
  3. Megumi

Megumi New Member

I used to sit in the bathtub to shave my legs but for a while now it is very scary getting up and out. I tried sitting on the edge of the tub but that hurt my spine and hips, made me very still and bent over for an hour after. I now lay a towel out on the living room floor, fill a bowl with warm water and do it while watching Frustrated Housewives!!

Good luck with however you figure it out. When you come up with a way, please share it!!

Megumi
  4. chazzsmom99

chazzsmom99 New Member

but I'm not sure I'm going to stress over it!! After all, winter is coming LOL

Thanks for the advice, tho'. Maybe I'll try to extend the razor. Usually, though, it looks like I try to commit suicide everytime I shave, the way the blood flows!

Smiles,
    Peggi
  5. ceili

ceili New Member

And shave my legs while I put them on a chair next to me sitting in a chair. It works. Not the best shave you will ever have, but men's are better than women's shavers. Better than nothing. :)
  6. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

I sit on the edge of the tub. I used to have an electric shaver but gave it up. So now I sit on the edge. It's so hard to see up close though since I had the cataract operation. I wish we lived in Europe - a lot of the women there don't shave their legs at all!!!!

BxGirl