"A Woman"

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Jul 9, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

This is written in the Hebrew Talmud,
    the book where all of the sayings and preachings
    of Rabbis are conserved over time.

It says:

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry,

because God counts her tears.

The woman came out of a man's rib,

not from his feet to be walked on,

not from his head to be superior,

but from the side to be equal.

Under the arm to be protected

and next to the heart to be loved."

Just thought that this was worth sharing tonight.
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

mamar.Thanks.linda
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm going to copy this if that is okay? Really is wonderful, Mari and thank you from quoting from the Hebrew Talmud. :) What a dear and wonderful woman you are. You are just a precious jewel!

Love and Shalom,
    Faye
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I have four sons....and each of them are getting one.
    I think it is a great idea to copy and give to your sons.

Just a note to say..... after my hubby gave me a toradol shot yesterday morning, the severe nerve pain let up a great deal. It is bearable now. I am so so pleased because I have my 7 year old granddaughter. I need to feel good to spend some time with her.

PLEASE help me pray that the pain doesn't return so severly...at least until she leaves. I am not certain how long that she will be with me...but not over two weeks.

May God bless all of you.....Mari
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Mari,
    I have never heard of the Toradol shot before. I'm glad that is helping you some. Prayers to you that you will be in low pain while your granddaughter is with you for several weeks.

Love & prayers,
    Faye
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Freind...I am checking in real fast. I have my granddaughter and I can't stay but a minute. But, I wanted to answer your question about the Toradol.

First off, I was getting them at the doctor's office and it was $15.00 a shot. That was only thing that helped my severe muscle pain/spasms.
    Anyway, I wasn't aware that I could get them either, but my Rheumy gave me a script for it. It is much less expensive if you can get generic...it is called Ketorolac. I get the 60 mg/2mL (30mg/mL) pre-filled syringes of Ketorolac. My husband gives me the shots...but, I have done it myself.
    Don't let them tell you that there isn't generic...because there is.
    If you can get mail order prescription it is alot less expensive also.
    Just tell your doc that it was suggested to you. It is available....even at Walgreens.

It does help when the pain is severe. It almost immediately brings the pain level from 10 to 2 or 3!

Let me know how it goes for you. I will pray that your hubby can get it. I just don't think that I could stand the pain at times...without the relief.

Love....Mari
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was watching to see if you got this...so glad that you did. I even left you a message on FM Board...under your post to Rockgor. I was hoping that you see it. I pray that you all can get it soon!

Love....Mari
  8. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Loved the wisdom of that poem, thank you for sharing
    that with us.

Misty
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

May God bless you.

Love....Mari