Aaarrrrgggghhhh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I need a very tall cliff to jump off of...

Jake is still doing o.k., Eddy has a cough that I can't seem to get to go away, Midnight just wants to sleep on my lap all day (she's just getting old), and KoKo still is the clown of the house and gets me to laugh even when I can't imagine that I'll ever laugh again.

From all the stress, etc. I was having some rough days... and nights. I'm back to having trouble breathing because of the anxiety.

In the "Reader's Digest" type version of the latest... haven't heard anything about the Food Stamps or Medical, or from the Attorney about where we stand right now. I talk to his assistant and she just says the same thing... "It's moving along like it should."

I'm getting no money coming in, I have a negative balance in my check book, I no longer have prescription coverage and can't pay for them anyway. I've got a shut off notice on the water and I'm sure there will be more.

Oh, and my brother is going into the hospital on Monday for an angioplasty to check on a blockage in one of his arteries. And he's worried... about himself, me, his wife...

Can anyone tell me why life has to be so hard sometimes?
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

The foodstamps and medical shouldn't take more than a couple of days. If you have no income there should have been an emergency app. done so you would have it the same or the next day you went to their office.

They're farting around, you should have had it sooner.

I have had the exact same situation for the past 3 months finacially. I had a church ehlp me with shutoff notices, seems Baptist (no offence) churches are the most responsive when it comes to aid to needy families.

Many hugs, and I hope your brother's deal works out ok.

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2006]
  3. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thank you so much. Brother is doing o.k. They aren't going to operate and he will be treated with medicine and then we hope for the best... With the way things have gone for the past 2 years that "hoping for the best" isn't exactly encouraging.

I thought the same thing as you... "they're farting around with it". I got a letter yesterday from food stamps saying that I was denied because I have $35,842.61 in "resources"... well, gosh, if I had that I wouldn't need food stamps. I'm afraid to find out about the medical. I have way too many problems and I need medical.

I am living in my own home... which I'll be paying for the rest of my life. I was told they don't consider a house that you're living in or one car in the family. I think maybed I was told wrong and I don't know what to do now. And where the heck did they get that figure from?

How do you approach the churches for help? I feel so beaten down right now that I can barely get out of bed.

Thanks,
    Tigger