abandoned little boy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dustymule, Jun 18, 2008.

1. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Prayers are very much needed for a little boy who was abandoned at an Indiana Wal-Mart. According to the local newspaper, his mother left him with a note attached saying she could no longer care for him. I pray that this precious little child gets adopted by a loving family and that he lives a beautiful and enriched life.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2008]
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I too live in Indiana and heard about the precious little boy. I pray too that he will be able to find a family that will adopt him and love him the way he deserves.

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How old is the baby boy? When you think about someone not being able to care for a child and then leaving him somewhere, it makes me mad and sad.

The person probably was terribly young and maybe had hidden her pregnancy. Who knows the reason? I'll bet all those who have had infants taken in the recent past will have a DNA tests done...it could be a kidnapper just abandoned the child.

Who knows? God. The baby is being cared for and hopefully will be adopted.

Just such a sad story.

Praying for the child.

Sue
  4. dustymule

dustymule New Member

is 2 years old. He was from Guatamala. His photo was in the paper and oh my gosh what a cute little fellow. He looked so so very sad. Today's paper said that TONS of donations are coming in to help for his care, and also lots of people want to adopt him. Please God, take good care of this precious child and all of the other precious children who are not loved or wanted or abused. Please God, we need you to step in.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2008]
  5. kbak

kbak Member

That's heartbreaking. Think of how terrifed that poor child must have been. My prayer's go up for him!

kbak
  6. poets

poets Member

This story made me so sad. I can't imagine the fear the precious little boy must have felt. I am praying that he will find a good home with loving caring parents.

My little Grandson is the same age. I look at him and I just can't imagine......he is my world as is his unborn sister. I hope we can find out how it turns out for him.

Meg
  7. dustymule

dustymule New Member

I read in the news of ANOTHER little boy, 5 years old in Los Angeles who was severely, and I mean severely, abused by his "mother". WHAT THE @$% IS GOING ON HERE??????? Please, please God, we need you now more than ever. Please keep this little boy and ALL of God's precious children in our daily prayers. My heart is broken.
  8. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Oh Father God, only you know the situation, the desperation of a mother, the need for care of this little boy, Father God please step in and bring the best outcome for both the mother and the child, Please soften our hearts and take our eyes of the mother, for we do not know the situation, we just ask Lord that in your mercy you will work out everything for Good in the lives of this family, All Glory to you Lord, In Jesus name, Amen.
  9. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Yes, you are very right. We should pray also for the mother of this little boy. I am so very glad that a child molester did not take that little boy! Thank God the child is safe now.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/23/2008]
  10. dustymule

dustymule New Member

The last that I heard was the little boy is in foster care and TONS of people want to adopt him. Also, plenty of donations are coming in to help care for this precious child. They are still looking for the mother. Barbara
  11. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Yes, I certainly hope so! I do believe he is in good hands now! Hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Sincerely, Barb
  12. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

i will pray for this little boy, though it looks like his pray was answered. i will also pray for his mom, who felt like she needed to leave him.

deb
  13. dustymule

dustymule New Member

I read in the newspaper yesterday that they found the mother of this little boy and she was arrested. Besides praying for the little boy, I will be praying for the mother of this child. Something really went wrong with her for her to do such a crazy thing. Wow.