Abilify - I feel so much better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chris350, Jun 2, 2010.

1. chris350

chris350 New Member

Guys I have been taking 2mg of Abilify for about 3 weeks now. I can't tell you the difference it has made. I was so depressed. I suffer from agoraphobia. I have no problem with it now. In fact I have had so much energy I have been exercising and hurt my knee. But my knee just needs the muscles around it strengthened. Please try it if you are run down depressed, and tried every other anti-depressant out there.

Chris
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Always good to hear good news. Congratulations!!!

gap
  3. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

good luck w the knee!

bigmama2
  4. friendly_face

friendly_face New Member

I had success with Cymbalta for about one year. Then it stopped helping and I started having more pain and gained weight so my doctor weaned me off of it and had me try another one (can't remember the name) that didn't agree with me. Then I tried Pamelor and couldn't stay awake, not even at the lowest dose so I have been reluctant to try anything else.

My doctor suggested fish oil but I can't afford any supplements currently.

I don't have agoraphobia but I do have high stress do to an ending marriage and fear of being all alone, yet I don't feel like socializing at all. Right now I am on klonopin but my doctor doesn't like me taking that and said I have to try other things. Maybe I'll look into this abilify.

I am happy to hear of your success with abilify.