Able to be off all opoids in 14 years!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by chris3, Apr 28, 2012.

1. chris3

chris3 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all having a pain free, well let's face it, not possible, but good day anyway! I haven't been here for awhile as I have lost both my parents to cancer in the past three years. But, I am on the road to recovery and came back for a visit and saw the posts about pain meds.

I just wanted to let you know I am off all narcotics for the first time in over a decade, with the exception for T4s as required and I can honestly say it was worth it. The road was long, I was on the fentanyl patch 200mcg with dilaudid for breakthrough pain, and now nothing like that.

Not to say anything to against people who need it, as I understand what life is like when pain is your constant companion...so please do not take offensive...everyone is different.

I just wanted to post to say I am proud of this accomplishment and wanted to share the news with people who understand. It is great to be back with the fibro mites online.

Just another quick question, how many of you are redheads? I am, and I understand we feel pain differently and I was curious.

Gentle hugs,

Chris
    <br><br>[<i>This Message was Edited on 04/28/2012</i>]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/28/2012]