Abnormally hot area's on body ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsaddenedspirit, Aug 10, 2009.

1. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Abnormally hot area's on body ?

I have several areas on my body that will get abnormally hot... while other area are cold to the touch ?
    I keep thinking we are missing something in my DX ... but I have no idea what .

the area's are ... under my breast , and lower Abe area. just above you know what. .. and yes I'm over weight . and Grossly have some area's that have extra meat LOL..

just wondering .. anybody else get this type of thing, ? if so please tell..

I have Fibro and am working on getting the CFS Dx'ed .. just have to find the right Doc I guess. and yes I think I am mentapousal . ( sorry my spelling is bad )
  2. lynncats

lynncats New Member

well the place I have a problem with is like you... under my breast. The sweat will just drip off. I'm not built real big but I do have some up there, lol. Even happens at night when I'm sleeping or should I say trying to sleep.

Take Care!!

3. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Yep, I now have the same problem and now my peri-menopause is full-blown.

Also, my neck and head are too hot all the time but the back of my upper arms, legs and feet are usually very cold, or freezing at the same time.

Check out the PowerSurge Message Board to learn about perimeno. It often causes 34 of the same symptoms that FMS does and many of those are also shared by CFS and Lyme Disease etc....

Hormone dysfunction can cause all this. But so can Immune Dysfunction, protein misfolding, blocked detox channels etc....

If you want to find a CFS doctor who can diagnose you, you may want to try Googling for CFS (but write it out) Support Groups in the area you live in and surrounding areas and email them for referrals for CFS doctors who can Dx it.

4. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Thank you Lynn and TeejKay for your responce.

its crazy how part of the body can be so cold to touch and others are dripping sweat at the same time. I have to make an Apt. to see a women Doc this week.. and get Hormones cheked. and go from there..
    I will be searching for a Doc to help with the CFS, and getting that Dx'ed. you know how they tell you to think back and figure out the first symptoms you had to figure out when the fibro hit. well in my case I think back and the first symptom was extreem fatiuge. so go figure
    I am also weanning myself off Lyrica .. Family Doc is thinking I am having Side Affects to it. and I doubt it's really doing anything for me. so we will see. I drop down to one pill on WED . for two weeks now I have dropped one pill. I use to take three to = 450 mlg a day.
    so wish me luck .
    Thanks all.... Take care. ,
    Spirit ~