? about Disability

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AnnetClo, Mar 5, 2003.

1. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Can more than one member of a family get disability? Or is there a max amount of income for each family? Seems I read somewhere that family income is a factor but I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else. I tried a search but didn't find what I was looking for.

TIA
    Hugs
    Annette
  2. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

They even have a section that answers questions like that or you can get the answer from your local Soc Sec office.

More than one family member can be on SS but I can't remember all the rules.

Best of luck - there's tons of info out there but understanding it can be tough, especially when it's hard to concentrate (if you have that problem).

Pam
  3. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Thanks. I've checked their site but didn't see these two things addressed so I sent them my questions. But I figured it would be weeks before I heard from them and then I probably couldn't understand their answers. I know how smart you guys are, so you're my first resource!!

Hugs
    Annette
  4. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

I read the differences in the 2 types, but I wonder what the difference is? How would you choose which to apply for? Nothing I HAVE to know, just curious!!

Thanks and hugs
    Annette
  5. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

You know your stuff. Thanks a bushel and a peck!!

Hugs
    Annette