About Dr. Phil and My Legs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Apr 2, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

I watched Dr Phil today. I thought that tomorrow was supposed to be the day he discussed chronic diseases. Well, that's not what they said at the end of the show. Does anyone know for sure what day? I don't want to miss it. Also, I figured out how to explain my feeling of coldness. You know how your legs feel right after you shave them? It's hard to explain. Anyway, that's me and sometimes my legs swell up when they feel like that. Does this happen to anyone else?
  2. healing

healing New Member

that's quite a subject line you've got there, teller. Caught my attention!! lol
  3. teller7

teller7 New Member

hahahaha You made my day. First time I've laughed for awhile. I had two questions to ask the message board and decided to put them both together. I haven't gotten an answer about my legs though. Anyone have an answer for me?
  4. bejo

bejo New Member

I have a very cold feeling sometimes on my right side from the waist up and it runs down the underneath part of my arm to the elbow.It is a really strange feeling that is hard to describe,isn't it.But I don't have any swelling with it. bejo