About fatigue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kenzie45230, Aug 31, 2006.

1. kenzie45230

kenzie45230 New Member

I have fibro and chronic fatigue because of that. I went through menopause already. But I've been having horrible sweating and shaking, then chills. Had all kinds of tests done, but nothing stands out. It's not diabetes, not thyroid, not hormones. I'm also sleeping twice as much as before, and when I do get to sleep (sometimes hard because of the pain), I sleep so soundly that the world could fall down around me.

Could the sweats and shaking just be another part of FM/CFS???

Oh yeah. Headaches now about every other day, sometimes for 3 or 4 days in a row. Fibro fog is worse. In fact, I told my hubby I now have a dyslexic mouth. I've said, "I very been good," "that's very not nice," and "Crinimal Minds" just in the past 2 days (that I can remember).

And I gained 12 pounds in 3 weeks for no apparent reason. I'm not eating very well. Lots of stomach pains. (And they've done every test for that too.)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Just another part, but wanted to mention that most MD's don't know how to interpret thyroid and hormonal blood tests. You could be on the low side of normal and still benefit from treatment. Also there are new thyroid tests for reverse T3 that most drs don't even know about.

Are you seeing a regular MD? Sometimes a dr with a more wholistic approach can be beneficial.

Good luck to you!!
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

my body goes haywire if I do.My temperature goes up and down and yes,I start shaking.Linda