about my CT scan results ... THANK YOU for all your prayers !

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Friends ,

THANK YOU so much for all your prayers ! They are greatly needed & much appreciated !

I made a sort of "lengthy" post on the "main" board about my CT scan results , but I will tell you alittle about what is going on .

The scan showed I have MASTOIDITIS . That is an infection in the mastoid bone of the skull . It is very RARE now days , only effectin .004 % of the population . I will most assuradly have to be treated with massive doses of antibiotics , however , SURGERY is not out of the question ! I had this surgery in 1984 , and swore to myself that I would NEVER have it again ! It is as close to brain surgery as you can get without acctually having "brain" surgery . If you go read the post I made on the FMS board , it will explain it more in detail .

Also they found yet another TUMOR ! (you all know I already have one in the Femur bone of my Rt. leg that is being "watched" until I am ready for the surgery ). This "lesion" is in the "FOSSA OF ROSENMULLER" , which is in the nasal cavity of the nose , and a very difficult area for the Drs. to get to even to do a biopsy ! I also posted more in detail about this on the other board . Please forgive me for not being able to go into detail yet again here . I have a terrible case of the IBS today , and have been running a marathon back and forth to and from the "powder" room ! I am exahusted , both physically & mentally .

My dear Emery is having a tough time of it as well . His health is starting to go down hill as well . His latest blood work up last week shows that he is becoming diabetic as well ! Also our son Jason , has moved back in with us temporaraly . He is 29 yrs. old , and that is another "story" in itself . All I can say right now , is that , HE needs prayers also !

Dearest FRIENDS , THANK YOU so much for all the love & kindness you give me ! I appreciate it so much & I LOVE all of you ! I will write more this evening . (((HUGS))) aplenty to all of you ! God bless you .

With very much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hon, I can't believe all you are going through.
    I'm so sorry! You are in my prayers daily.
    God will be with you through it all, right beside you. And we are here for you, you know that.
    You're very special to us. Lots of prayers will be going up for you.

Much love and hugs to you,
    Harmony
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Nonie, I just want you to know that you are very much loved! You have become one of the best friends in our "Board Family". May God hold you with his Love and Grace. Deena
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Nonie, will keep you, Emery, and your son in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear all these problems you are having.

God bless, and keep you.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Nonie,
    MorningGlory is out of town for the week to be with little Alex and she wanted me to tell you she sends her love and is praying for you. She left before she knew your results and was concerned about you. So I am passing along her message to you. I'm sure she'll write more when she gets back.

Love and hugs,
    Harmony for MorningGlory