?? About replying

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Braingonebad, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Braingonebad

Braingonebad New Member

When you reply is there a way to see more than the 1st person's post? Because that's all I see...

Am I nuts or what?

It's hard for me to answer because I've forgotten who said what, LOL!

Brain
    gone
    Bad

Thanks!

2. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

as far as I know, thats the only way it works! I know, its hard to respond because sometimes you want to say something to some of the other posters too, but can't remember what was said!
    Raz
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I have just always used either Notepad if I'm on Windows or TextEdit if I'm on my Mac.

I'm just used to it this way and the TextEdit has auto spell on there and will tell you when a word is not correct. Then you can correct it. I'm just so very used to that.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

When I use the back and forward arrows, my post gets erased. Bummer! I wonder why it works that way on some computers but not on mine. Hmm.

If I want to see all posts, I just print it out. I know it's a lot of paper and ink, but at least I can see all the comments. I sure can't remember them all!

Katy
  5. cats3

cats3 New Member

Here's the way I do it --- I use the web browser FireFox and I'm able to right click on reply and click on -- open link in new tab ---- now I can click on the tab I want and can see what other people wrote.
    Don't remember if this works in IE.
  6. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Are you ready?????

Instead of left clicking on the reply button - right click - the box will come up - choose open in new window and this message reply window will come up in a new window and the old window will still have the original in it!

Woo Hooo:)

See if it works for you!

Kelly