About the being gracefull & tripping over

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Aug 14, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

My husband and I are having money problems and we don't have any money to pay the $100.00 co-pay that my husbands insurance demads that you pay at the time of service. So I can't been seen unless I pay the $100.00 before being seen and we are havng enough time helping out with our daughters wedding in a few weeks.

SO I can't go to the hospital for treatment and I an just stuck with the pain. I feel horrid and in so much pain and I cant lift my arm above my soulder or is burn, stings stabbs, causes alot of pain and I have been in pain all daytoday ,I am so upset that this hurts so bad and there is nothing I can do.

I don't kknow what to do? It is causing me alot of pain and discomfort and I just hurt now I have tried to put ice on it and it just burns and hurts so much more that I can stand. Heat helps a bit but your not to use heat on a injury that is under 72 hours old and this happened yesterday. The pain from having the ICE on it made me sick to my stomache so I had to take it off and take something to make my stomache feel better. SO I guess I will have to waait till thursday when I see the pain doctor and hope that he will be able to see what I did to it.

Sorry have to go the typing is making it whurt worse. Thanks and HUGs Rosemarie
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2005]
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear Rosemarie:

Being in such pain and not being able to see a doctor because of lack of money is so wrong. I wish that everyone could have free health coverage. It is bad enough that we have to deal with an "unseen" illness like FM and then not be able to get some relief.

Question, is there any public hospital that you can go to that will not require the $100.00 co-pay? Or maybe some clinic. Please look for relief somewhere, you shouldn't have to suffer like this.

I will be praying that you find a free doctor to help you or that miraculously the money you need will appear.

Please let me know if you get the help you need and also how you feel tomorrow.

Soft hugs,
    Francey54
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2005]
  3. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

The darkness seems to find you my dear. Try to look for the light. Take every day as it comes and try not to worry on tomorrow.
    You are in my prayers,
    A