About the chit chat board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ozgran, Mar 14, 2003.

1. ozgran

ozgran New Member

I always try to remember what the main focus of this board is, but like right now when it is 1am here in Oz and I am up again cos' I can't sleep, I think it would be nice to chit chat. I have been told that you must be a quick typist and must know computer talk and I just don't fit the bill. Being 65 and like so many with brain fog I don't know that I could learn in a hurry. Can someone tell me would I be accepted or would I just frustrate everybody.Love Ozgran.
  2. blast

blast New Member

Everyone is accepted at this web site, come on over and chit-chat, you will have some fun and meet some wonderful people!
    Love,
    Sherri
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

We have a Chat Room, which is where you do all that fast typing, I can't type that fast either, or Spell, lol

We do have a Chit Chat Board, which is just like this, a message board, where we can goof off and have talks about other things in our Lives beside's these Syndromes. It helps to take your mind off of Pain, at least for a little while.

At the Top of our board, there's a box that say's Message Boards, click on that and it will bring up a menu of our other Message boards, there's a lot more to this Website than just this board. We have a lot of different conditions also, besides the FMS/CFS/MPS, and we can go to a specific board and meet others who can relate and maybe Help.

Just like here. I too am usually up around 1-2 am, and it's quiter then, so I can relax and read the Post's and make a comment or 2, ;o>.

Hope to see you there, it's a small group that hangs out there, but they are a Fun group and Everyone is Welcome to use the Chit Chat Board.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

A live chat room is where you are communicating in real time like when you instant message someone except you are instant messageing lots of other people.

Our Chit Chat Forum is just like this board. It is a message board where you post or reply just like you do here. On the CCF, you can discuss pretty much whatever you would like. It's more like a room full of friends.

Love, Mikie
  5. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

Ozgran, give it a try. I think it will be good for you. Don't worry about being slow, so am I. And as far as the computer talk you will catch on and learn as you go. If you do not understand what someone is telling you, ask them to explain. They will not mind. I have been there several times and everybody is so friendly. When you get into the chat room you can select settings. There is three speeds to which the board moves. I select slow. Late at night or wee morning hours have less people on, but someone is always there. Go on, give it a try. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2

[ advertisement ]