About the new board.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Nov 3, 2008.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Is is my imagination or are a lot of people not here from the other board?

at first I had to get used to this board but overall I have grown to like it and find it is not all that different....and also that some of the features are...kind of cool...like all of the options to the left .....

I'm just wondering how you all feel about it....do you like it or not and y?

"oh and if any of you run into some of the people that are missing will you please tell them they are missed very much and should come on here?:p

2. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I noticed some folks say they had to leave because they couldn't handle using the new site for various reasons.

There's thread at the top of the pg where you can post problems you find.

I really hope people will stick it out until various problems are ironed out.

I'd hate to see anyone miss out on all of the support here.

3. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Ah, a question that's easy to answer.

You'll find lots of reasons why people are leaving in droves if you check out posts on the Technical Support board...

4. bct

bct Active Member

The search feature is WORTHLESS!!!!

Try it, maybe it's just me!

5. znewby

znewby Member

I can't understand what comes up when I do a search on a username. It's not in chronological order.

The old one was just perfect.
  6. kbak

kbak Member

The question is does Pro health care?

7. quanked

quanked Member

new site. I have posted several replies and one post I think. I have not had any problems with replying. I thought it was just me when I did a search on ligiplex 2 and seemed to get info I was not looking for.

I have always thought that it was odd that Prohealth did not consult with the users of this board before and during the process of creating it to see what our needs and desires were.

It reminds me so much of various agencies I have worked for or interacted with that would come up with some new idea to serve their target population and NEVER consulted with their population as they created some new project. Then the providers became unhappy and accused their target populations of being "ungrateful".
  8. quanked

quanked Member

that yes, it seems like some board users are not here. It seems slow going. This board does not seem as active as it once was. This is a sad thing if some of us cannot participate here because of technical difficulties.

It does cause one to wonder why our concerns are not being addressed.
  9. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I feel so sad....Iam sorry that so many people are having such a hard time!

This board is "family" and I truly hope with all my heart that the tech problems will be worked out soon so that we can all have a re-union!

For whatever it is worth to those of you who are here thank you for your never ending support and love....Iam lucky to have all of you!

10. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

I agree that it seems that the activity level has fallen off on the new board. It's a shame, I hope that people will continue to check back as tech problems get ironed out.

I have also had some problems with replying - it just shows an error message sometimes. Even getting out of the thread and getting back in doesn't fix it.

Please let's all try to hang in for each other, the support here is priceless.

11. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

Welcome back...
    I know some have been having computer problems as well, and some couldn't keep internet...and some have been feeling better.
    Do you remember Missizzy? I'll see if I can pull up her post from a few months ago...you will be thrilled! She's still doing well, but is having computer problems so maybe she'll be able to pop in soon and say hi.
  12. momof27

momof27 New Member