abs machine helped pain in legs!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tryagain, May 19, 2003.

1. tryagain

tryagain New Member

I just wanted to say thank you to the person who posted the message about using his wifes exercise pads in an attempt to ease the pain. I have been using a tiny one pad ab machine on my legs for the past few days and the result is amazing. I still get sore but when I put this on it acts in a similar way to the tens machines. I cannot remember who posted the message but whoever you are...bless you it has helped me.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi, welcome to the board. I am so glad to hear you received some help here, thats what we are all about, helping one another!

Just stopped to say 'hello' and I do hope you drop in often, you would be surprised all you can learn here!

Shalom, Shirl
  3. dsames

dsames New Member

Hi Tryagain

Can you give more info on the ab machine you are referring to, when you say you put it on. I have an ab machine of sorts, it is the kind you lay underneath with a curved handle and a support for the neck, that makes it easier for you to do tummy crunches without injuring the neck, but it doesn't seem to do anything for my legs.

I would be interested in trying the kind you are referring to.

Thanks
    Shirley
  4. tryagain

tryagain New Member

The thing I am using is one of those small battery operated pads which you put gel on and then strap on. This one is very inexpensive. The only reason I tried it was someone on these boards said it helped. It kinda works like the tens machines which stimulate the muscles, sorry can't be more helpful than that. I think perhaps the one mentioned in the reply to this is more like a sit up bar, this is actually strapped on and the electrical impulses do the work. Hope this helps.